MT900 KYBUN NEW WORK (Soft Treadmill)
MT900 KYBUN NEW WORK (Soft Treadmill)
On the Walkolution MT900 Kybun treadmill you will walk like on moss, because it is the only treadmill on the world market exclusively equipped with the soft-elastic Kybun surface. The manual treadmill is compact, extra quiet, and gives you a little foot massage with every step.
The optional standing aid is ideal for the little break in between. Depending on the intended use, you can also order the treadmill with or without the front bar..
Manual and silent treadmill with the world's unique Kybun soft elastic running surface. Suitable for use under your own height adjustable standing desk, as a fitness machine, or as a stand-alone solution. Standing aid and handrail are optional.
- Worldwide unique treadmill surface with Kybun covering with elastic properties for excellent cushioning and recovery.
- You walk and run as if on a soft forest floor.
- Trains leg, foot, back and torso muscles, including deep muscles.
- Protects the joints at the same time.
- Promotes balance, coordination, and fine motor skills.
- Also suitable for rehabilitation and physiotherapeutic applications. For this purpose, we strongly recommend the handrail.
- Perfected in more than two years of developmental work in close cooperation with Kybun, the Swiss market leader for orthopedic shoes and physiotherapy equipment.
- Internationally patented.
- The first almost silent treadmill in the world (less than 39 dB)
- Maintenance free with lifetime warranty
- Multiple award winning design
- Functions without electricity
- High quality and sustainable materials
- Loads up to 160 kg
- Can be used with shoes or while barefoot
- For focused, creative, and efficient work.
- Understood intuitively in minutes by an age group.
- Suitable for home offices, businesses, libraries, coworking spaces, gyms, and rehabilitation facilities.
- The speed of walking is determined step by step by the user.
- The treadmill adapts without any time delay.
- Interval training and sprints are also possible. For this, we recommend the handrail that can be mounted at any time. -Available in four sizes.
Optional standing aid
- For a little rest between tasks.
- For leaning back.
- Built-in safety - The treadmill stops and locks in the opposite direction when you lean back.
- It never gets in the way even when you are walking or running quickly.
- Covered with elastic nylon for a comfortable resting position.
- Removable at any time.
- Four wheels make the treadmill mobile.
- Easy to reposition.
- The wheels are lockable.
- Suitable for stone and parquet floors.
- The treadmill fits through most doors and in most elevators.
Production of the treadmill
- Handmade in Walkolution's own high-tech factory in southern Germany.
- Only sustainable materials are used.
- Side panels are milled from solid sustainable beechwood blocks.
- Running surface made of springy birchwood slats.
- Coating is scratch resistant and soft.
- Slats slide on industrial grade ball bearings.
- Rock solid steel frame inside for safe operation.
Walkolution offers you free shipping.
Measures & Weight
Measures & Weight
Length 145 cm
width 64 cm
Height 29 cm
95 kg (+ standing aid: 5.8 kg)
Permissible user weight
All Walkolution products come with a lifetime warranty.
Soft Treadmill: Your Work Becomes A Walk
You can combine the MT900 KYBUN NEW WORK with your own standing desk. Enjoy an unprecedented comfortable walking feeling with every step.
On the soft elastic Kybun slats you feel as if you are walking on a soft moss floor. With every step you train a variety of muscles throughout the body, while the treadmill fades completely into the background thanks to its superb smoothness.
Feel As If You Are Walking Barefoot on a Forest Floor
You determine the intensity with every step yourself. The naturally slightly uneven surface has been proven to improve proprioceptive and sensorimotor skills as well as intermuscular and intramuscular coordination.
Advantages Of A Wooden Treadmill
The wood in the slats and in the side pieces of the treadmill body is highly sound absorbent. Together with the additional damping effect of the Kybun covering, it makes the MT900 incomparably quiet.
The slats and side pieces are made of wood from FSC-certified, sustainably managed forests in Germany. Our use of wood is for more than decoration. It contributes to walking comfort and is a marvelous acoustic aid.
Feel As If You Are Running in Nature
The treadmill optimally adapts to your running style, continuously and without time delay. You can train barefoot, with socks, or with shoes. This soft surface provides a feeling of natural running that you have never experienced.
In addition, the special drive provides a much more effective workout for the muscles because greater effort is required than with a normal motorized treadmill. This leads to an additional calorie consumption of up to 30%.
You don't have to make a definite decision at the time of your purchase. All Walkolution products can be upgraded with a few simple steps and without tools. The treadmill has hidden attachment points for additional components, such as the standing aid or the front bar that also serves as a table attachment.
Every step is like a foot massage
The world's unique treadmill surface with elastic springy lamellae is built in close cooperation with Kybun (formerly MBT), the Swiss market leader for orthopedic shoes, and was brought to perfection during more than 2 years of development and research.
The impulse-active compression zones allow the feet to sink to different depths for optimal rebound. Kybun's patented method has been tested and certified by the IGR Institute for Health and Ergonomics, among others.
Alternating Compression Zones (ACZ)
Our anatomy is perfectly designed for walking on uneven surfaces. With a degree of hardness that varies from slat to slat, the Alternating Compression Zones (ACZ) give you the feeling of walking or running over a soft forest floor with a constantly changing surface.
This feature, unique in the world market, stimulates and trains the deep muscles and proprioception and prevents injuries caused by one-sided continuous loads.
Optimal training effect due to a natural surface
The rebound effect and the different degree of hardness cause alternating muscle tension and relaxation. This optimizes the training effect for leg, foot, back, and torso muscles while improving balance and coordination.
Anyone who has an active lifestyle or who suffers from degenerative joint diseases needs to focus on protecting their joints.
Companies around the world use our treadmills because they care about the health and productivity of their employees. Through its innovative technology, Walkolution is making an important contribution to the working world of the next generation.
Manual vs. electric treadmill desks
Do you want to buy a treadmill desk but don't know which type to choose? In this video, we compare the two types of available treadmill desks: The manual Walkolution and conventional electric treadmill desks.
Which Walkolution treadmill suits you?
The Walkolution Manual Treadmill is available in different versions. Find the version that suits you best. Choose between different table options and decide whether you want a wooden walking surface or an extra joint friendly Kybun foam surface.
Worry-free Lifetime Guarantee
It doesn't get more robust than this. The Walkolution treadmill is maintenance-free and designed for continuous daily use. You should enjoy it for a lifetime; that's why we give you a lifetime warranty.