MTD900R KYBUN ÄRA (Blemish Sale)
MTD900R KYBUN ÄRA (Blemish Sale)
Note: This treadmill has small blemishes. It is therefore offered at a reduced price. Possible flaws are small scratches or small irregularities in the wood. Of course, the product works perfectly. Combination with other discount promotions is not possible.
The standard version of the product without cosmetic defects is available and you can find it here.
The MTD900R Kybun® Ära is the ultra-luxury edition of our popular and widely used Ära series. The incomparable elastic Kybun surface is especially gentle on the joints and gives you the highest walking comfort you can experience on a treadmill. Every step is like a pleasant foot massage. Of course you can also use the treadmill with shoes.
The freestanding height-adjustable premium desk we manufacture for you on request also in your desired width.
Protected by international patents.
Handmade by Walkolution in Germany, protected by our Signature Lifetime-Warranty.
Includes a signed copy of Death by Sitting. Why We Need A Movement Revolution.
Manual silent treadmill with freestanding height adjustable desk and the soft elastic Kybun running surface. Design matching the treadmill. The size of the desktop can be selected individually. The treadmill desk is extremely stable and comes with standing aid. Suitable as an active workplace and high-end fitness equipment.
- Worldwide unique treadmill surface with Kybun covering with elastic properities for excellent cushioning and rebounding.
- You walk and run as if on a soft forest floor.
- Trains leg, foot, back, and core muscles, including deep muscles.
- Protects the joints at the same time.
- Promotes balance, coordination, and fine motor skills.
- Also suitable for rehabilitation and physiotherapeutic applications. - Perfected in more than two years of developmental work in close cooperation with Kybun, the Swiss market leader for orthopedic shoes and physiotherapy equipment.
- Internationally patented.
- The first almost silent treadmill in the world (less than 39 dB)
- Maintenance-free with lifetime warranty
- Multiple award winning design
- Works without electricity
- High quality and sustainable materials
- Loadable up to 160 kg
- Usable with shoes or while barefoot
- For concentrated, creative, and efficient work.
- Understood intuitively in minutes by any age group.
- Suitable for home offices, businesses, libraries, and coworking spaces.
- The speed of walking is determined step by step by the user.
- The treadmill adapts without time delay.
- Interval training and sprints are also possible. For this, we recommend the handrail that can be mounted at any time. Available in four sizes.
Including standing aid
- For a little rest between tasks.
- For leaning back.
- Built-in safety - The treadmill stops and locks in the opposite direction when you lean back.
- It is never in the way even when you are walking or running quickly.
- Covered with elastic nylon for a comfortable resting position.
- Removable at any time.
- Electrically height adjustable.
- Depth: 80 cm, width 120 cm, 155 cm or desired width (110 cm - 200 cm)
- Please specify the desired width in the comments field during checkout.
- Adjustable depth: the tabletop can be pulled up or pushed away. Lockable if required. Loadable and stable in any position.
- The A-shaped wooden base ensures rock-solid stability. It is made of the same FSC-certified beechwood as the side parts of the treadmill.
- Legs made of sturdy and scratch-resistant steel elements powder coated in RAL 9005 jet black matt. Crossbars made of galvanized steel.
- Two silent motors for continuous height adjustment between 100 cm and 150 cm.
- The surface is made of real leather fiber (no artificial leather), No animal must be killed intentionally or additionally.
- Pleasant fine leather smell.
- Haptic warm surface for a pleasant feeling while working.
- Well suited as a base for a mouse or for writing on.
- Resistant to scratches, fingerprints, household chemicals, and disinfectants.
- Certified according to Ökotex leather standards without harmful ingredients
- Four wheels make the treadmill mobile.
- Easy to reposition.
- Wheels are lockable.
- Suitable for stone and parquet floors.
- The treadmill fits through most doors and in most elevators.
Production of the treadmill
- Handmade in Walkolution's own high-tech factory in southern Germany.
- Only sustainable materials are used.
- Side panels are milled from solid sustainable beechwood blocks.
- Running surface made of springy birchwood slats.
- Coating is scratch resistant and soft.
- Slats slide on industrial grade ball bearings.
- Rock solid steel frame inside for safe operation.
Walkolution offers you free shipping.
Measures And Weight
Measures And Weight
Length 140 cm
width 64 cm
Height 27 cm
Depth 80 cm
Width 120 cm or 155 cm, or individual width
Height adjustability 100 - 150 cm
Depth adjustability (back and forth): 20 cm
Total weight: 151,7 kg
Weight of individual components:
Treadmill: 95 kg
Desk: 51 kg
Standing aid: 5,7 kg
Permissible user weight
All Walkolution products are covered by a lifetime warranty.
Downloads (3D Files, Spec-Sheet, Assembly Manual)
Downloads (3D Files, Spec-Sheet, Assembly Manual)
No Compromises: The Ultimate Workstation
From the refined feel of the leather covering on the desktop to the smooth glide of the soft Kybun slats, every detail of the MTD900R ÄRA Worktation has been thought out down to the last detail and designed for intensive continuous use. The result of years of development, the Kybun ÄRA occupies the absolute top position in the treadmill desk domain.
You Have Never Experienced A Treadmill Like This Before.
Since you set the speed and not the treadmill, a completely new walking experience is created. The treadmill mirrors your own movement to the millisecond, so to speak. This is the only way to make working in motion permanently possible.
To enhance this already unique experience, we have designed the treadmill's surface to simulate a natural path with different surfaces, so that no two steps are alike.
Walking Like On Soft Forest Soil Walking On A Forest Floor
Every step is like a foot massage
The world's unique treadmill surface with elastic springy lamellae is built cooperatively with Kybun (formerly MBT), the Swiss market leader for orthopedic shoes and was brought to perfection during more than 2 years of development and research.
The impulse-active compression zones allow the feet to sink to different depths for optimal rebound. Kybun's patented method has been tested and certified by the IGR Institute for Health and Ergonomics, among others.
Alternating Compression Zones (ACZ)
Our anatomy is perfectly designed for walking on uneven surfaces. With a degree of hardness that varies from slat to slat, the Alternating Compression Zones (ACZ) give you the feeling of walking or running over a soft forest floor with a constantly changing surface.
This feature, unique in the world market, stimulates and trains the deep muscles and proprioception and prevents injuries caused by one-sided continuous loads.
Optimum training effect thanks to soft bumps
The rebound effect and the different degree of hardness cause alternating muscle tension and relaxation. This optimizes the training effect for the leg, foot, back and torso muscles while improving balance and coordination.
Anyone who leads an active life or who suffers from degenerative joint diseases needs to focus on protecting their joints.
Fits Like A Tailored Suit
Thanks to the variable depth adjustment of the tabletop, you can pull the table top towards you when leaning back and simply push it forward again when you want to move on.
The standing aid integrated at the back of the treadmill allows you to rest between tasks without having to sit often.
The table is electrically height-adjustable.
Treadmill on wheels
The four lockable rollers allow easy handling of the treadmill, and it doesn't leave marks on any floor covering.
You can find the sturdy handrail in the accessories section. On each Walkolution treadmill, the attachment points are concealed and attached at the factory, so you can quickly and easily retrofit it at any time.
Used By Leading Companies
Learn more about our enterprise solutions
Well-known companies around the world use our treadmills because they care about the health and productivity of their employees and because our high quality meets the demands of these customers.
Optional Dynamic Sitting
If you want to be able to sit at your desk after a long hard day, we can recommend this solution.
Our fabric-covered active sitting ball is clamped between the uprights of the backrest. You will sit more dynamically and actively on this robust and high-quality seat ball than on a normal chair. You can also use the ball for fitness exercises independently of the treadmill.
You can find the ball in the accessories section.
Accessories for the Ära series
Stable monitor armsView product
With the selected monitor arms, you can further optimize the ergonomics of your workplace. When working in motion, it is especially important to be able to position the screen optimally at all times.
Order for cables and power suppliesView product
With the cable tray made of sustainably produced hard felt, you can neatly store your cables and power supplies. Special openings for screen mounts make the cable tray compatible with your setup.
Walkolution® Active Sitting BallView product
Intended as an improvised solution to use with the Walkolution treadmill for occasional sitting to address unforeseen problems such as an injury, a long day, or tasks that can't be done while walking or standing.
Manual vs. electric treadmill desks
Do you want to buy a treadmill desk but don't know which type to choose? In this video, we compare the two types of available treadmill desks: The manual Walkolution and conventional electric treadmill desks.
Which Walkolution treadmill suits you?
The Walkolution Manual Treadmill is available in different versions. Find the version that suits you best. Choose between different table options and decide whether you want a wooden walking surface or an extra joint friendly Kybun foam surface.
Worry-free Lifetime Guarantee
It couldn't be more robust. The Walkolution treadmill is maintenance-free and designed for continuous daily use. We want them to last a lifetime, so we give them a lifetime guarantee.